I love making lists.
If you know me personally, you will know that I always have lists on the go. I make my best lists while driving. Or right before I go to sleep.
A few days ago I started working on a list of the places / things I would photograph this year. They are all in the Cariboo-Chilcotin area of BC for the most part. Have you been to any of them? I haven’t – yet!
10. Hunlen Falls
9. Monkey Face
8. The Pelicans at Stum Lake
7. The Center of the Universe
5. The Seven Sisters Mountains
4. Caribou in the Itcha Ilgatchuz
3. The Chilcotin Wild Horses in the Brittany Triangle
2.The Nechako Valley
1. Some spectacular mountain ranges in the Chilcotin by horseback!
Here is a picture taken from my parent’s deck a few mornings ago.